Bad credit personal loans
Need a Personal Loan for any worthwhile purpose?
No worries, Debt Fix can help
- Obligation free
- Competitive Rates
- Finance within 48 hours
- FAST approval
- Most competitive
- Great Rates
- Loans for any
- Friendly & experienced staff
Don't visit a bank 2 or 3 times and make appointments with bank managers.
Debt Fix has direct access to banking systems, the Web, phone and fax, so approval is very fast with a greater chance of success. We can organise everything at a time that suits you.
Through Debt Fix, you have access to banking systems so you will get the best unsecured personal loan. Whether you're looking to renovate or just looking for help with Debt Consolidation, we can help.
Personal Loans: Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long does it take?
A: Once you supply all the necessary documentation and sign the final loan documents, the loan can take as little as 24 - 48 hours.
Q: What is the min and max loan term?
A: The minimum loan term is 1 year to a max of 7 years
Q: What is the loan dependant on?
A: Loans are unsecured so a good credit reputation is key. If you have a clear credit file, (no defaults / bankruptcies etc) and can prove you can pay the loan back in full, without financial hardship, you have every chance of a successful loan application.
Call us now on 1300 332 834 for an obligation free, personal loan analysis
Apply online, and in 10 minutes and you could have instant pre-approval and in just 20 minutes we can approve your personal loan.
Personal loans can be a great way to achieve a personal goal quickly. No matter if it’s a new car, holiday, a new business venture or debt consolidation, a personal loan could make it happen. Like anything though there are benefits and consequences that need to be considered before you make the decision to borrow money and there are some common sense tips too that should be considered.
Benefits of Personal Loans
- The biggest benefit when it comes to getting a personal loan is that you get to realise your ambition quickly. Once the loan is approved and the money is in your account, it’s yours to do with what you want.
- Secondly, if its debt consolidation you are using the loan for, it’s extremely convenient to have multiple debts under the one payment, after all its easier to manage just one debt as opposed to multiple credit facilities.
- Personal loans generally have a finite term which means that you will know when the loans end date is, unlike a credit card that has a perpetual life.
- Generally speaking, personal loans can (in some cases) offer a cheaper interest rate than a credit card. As with anything there are exceptions to this rule and interest rates charged depend on your borrowing risk, the lender and your credit reputation.
Consequences of Personal Loans
Like any option that presents a benefit, there are always consequences to consider and these tend to counter any positives. Whether or a not a personal loan is the “right choice” depends on whether the benefits outweigh the consequences so it’s important to weigh up these options before any decision to take a loan is made.
- Consolidating debts under one payment must provide for a financial benefit, that is, you need to ensure when you swap bad debt for different bad debt that you actually save money per month otherwise it could be a case of going from the frypan into the fryer.
- Before you get a personal loan you must review your budget and test whether the repayments are affordable / manageable. Whilst the lender has a responsibility to do this also, no one knows your budget better than you. When you are considering the affordability, it’s a good idea to consider whether or not you income will change that is, in the event your income unexpectedly drops, you should ask yourself whether you will be able to maintain the normal payments.
- If you are intending the loan for debt consolidation, you must consider closing those credit cards / credit lines unless you run the risk of racking those credit cards up again and becoming further indebted.
When you apply for a personal loan, no matter whether it’s for debt consolidation or any other worthwhile purpose, the key thing to remember is to do your research. Visit comparison sites and use loan calculators and investigate your options, making sure that the financial product is right for you.