Debt Fix Complaint Handling
Help us to put things right
Debt Fix is committed to delivering efficient, high level, quality service. We aim to provide prompt, courteous, helpful, open and informative advice in response to every approach made by a member of the public. We are always keen to hear the views of our clients about our performance.
We recognise that, like all organisations, from time to time things can go wrong. We are especially keen to hear about such instances since they provide us with an opportunity to put things right and to learn from our mistakes. That way, we can get it right next time.
Types of complaint handled
- Handling complaints quickly, fairly and helpfully is a key part of our approach to service delivery.
When things go wrong and Debt Fix does not provide the quality of service expected, we will endeavour to:
- Ensure that making a complaint is as easy as possible;
- Treat a complaint seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, fax or e-mail;
- Deal with it promptly, politely and where appropriate, informally (for example, by telephone);
- Include in our response an apology where we have got things wrong, an explanation of the position, or information on any actions taken, etc.;
- Learn from complaints, use them to improve our service.
How to make a complaint
You can make a complaint in writing, e-mail or by telephone; in any event, please provide a day-time telephone number where we may contact you if you would find a telephoned response convenient. If you are e-mailing, please let us know if a reply by e-mail is acceptable and, if not, please provide a full postal address.
Complaints should normally be directed to the member of staff with whom you have been dealing. This will give them the opportunity to explain what actions have been taken and to try to sort things out with you. If you would prefer, you can ask the member of staff for the name of their line manager and direct your complaint to him/her.